We're big animal lovers around here. And for good reason, apparently — having a pet makes you happier and healthier, both physically and mentally. Plus, they're super cute. What's not to like?
If you love animals as much as we do, you'll want to mark your calendar for Saturday, March 23. Because from noon to 2 p.m., you can come visit our Honda dealership in Missoula to hang out with a bunch of dogs and cats — and maybe even bring one home!
"Adopt a Pet" Day on Saturday, March 23
Our team is partnering with the Humane Society of Western Montana to host the first-ever "Adopt a Pet" Day at Denny Menholt University Honda.
Visit our showroom at 3600 S Reserve Street on Saturday, March 23, from noon to 2 p.m. for this special adoption event. Representatives from the Humane Society will be bringing pets that are up for adoption and will be on hand to answer any of your questions.
Help Us Help the Humane Society in MissoulaNot looking to adopt a pet right now? There are other ways you can support our local Humane Society:
- Visit our Honda service center on Saturday, March 23, and we’ll donate 10% of your bill to the Humane Society of Western Montana. (Remember, we service all makes and models — not just Honda!)
- Bring in any of these items to our store between now and Saturday, March 23:
- Clumping cat litter
- Canned dog and cat food (Science Diet only)
- Blankets, towels, and sheets
- Paper towels
- Gift cards for Costco and Walmart
- Peanut butter
- KMR kitten milk replacement formula
- Puppy milk replacer
- Training treats for dogs
- Kong toys
- Cat wand toys
- Copy paper and Post-it notes
- Pastel-colored cardstock
The Humane Society of Western Montana receives no government funding and relies solely on the support of generous community members like you. Help us help them!
Whether you're interested in adopting a pet (or a car), you're looking to service your vehicle, or you just want to play with some puppies and kitties for an afternoon — we invite you to stop by our store on Saturday, March 23.
You're sure to get a warm (and possibly wet-nosed) greeting!